Monday, May 11, 2009

Testing your knowledge - survey?

I AM DOING A SURVEY ABOUT PLAYGROUND GERMS. PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS FOR ME:





1) DID YOU KNOW PLAYGROUNDS HAVE MORE GERMS THAN A BATHROOM?





2) DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE HUMAN FECES, SALMONELLA, HEPATITIS A, E.COLI, SHIGELLA, STAPH, MOLDS, AND YEAST ON PLAYGROUNDS/TREES/SOIL AROUND PLAYGROUNDS?





3) HOW WOULD YOU REDUCE/PREVENT THESE GERMS?





PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN ORDER (1,2,3). THIS IS FOR COLLEGE COURSE REGARDING DEVELOPEMENT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.











I wanted to give you my resources for my research:


www.abcnew.go.com (09/06/07)


www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com


www.centralohio.com


www.nctimes.com


www.abcnews.go.com (10/18/07)


www.uanews.org

Testing your knowledge - survey?
1. Yes


2. I'm not surprised


3. Why bother? Nobody ever died from going to a playground.


You seem like a paranoid germaphobe....


No comments:

Post a Comment