Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where can I find US Geological Survey maps of (nutritional) mineral deposits.?

I heard a discussion based on their map of selenium deposits, where it was mentioned that maps exist for many other minerals. If the minerals are not in the soil, they're not in the food, and simply being organic cannot overcome this. I'm curious as to the correlation of soil mineral deficiencies to certain medical conditions.

Where can I find US Geological Survey maps of (nutritional) mineral deposits.?
go to:





www.usgs.gov





They have just about every kind of map you could imagine.
Reply:I don't know but a physics prof once told me that too much selenium causes hairloss. The latest on vitamins is that they're basicly worthless unless your entire diet is nothing but rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment